Sonlight Curriculum

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Have a Great Weekend!

Doesn't it feel like Spring has finally sprung? We are taking this Saturday to get outside and fly a kite with Abigail for the first time. My in-laws are in visiting and are avid fans of kite flying and I'm sure they'll have a blast watching her first reactions of childhood wonder.

My husband's feeling a little better all the time. While we had free babysitters in town visiting we took the opportunity to make a date night last night. He took me to see a local performance of the musical, Godspell. It was terrific. I had never seen it before and we were both so impressed with the vocalists who were high school students. It seems most have seen this once before if not more, but if you're like me and haven't...I highly recommend taking the opportunity to see it if it comes your way.

As far as household productivity goes, it has been put on the back burner for now. The nursery furniture arrived yesterday and the boxes are enormous. The office still isn't empty so we will have our hands full rearranging the house and putting together all of this. I believe the excitement of seeing our little boy's room put together will get us through! It's hard to believe how soon he'll be here!

Enjoy your family and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment