Sonlight Curriculum

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

101 Operation Christmas Child Shoebox Ideas | Ideas for Christmas Box

It's Collection Week for Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes. Have you packed yours yet? This is a wonderful family tradition and you're not too late to begin!  Sometimes I get stressed taking my three littles to find all the items on our list, but I know it is teaching them a great lesson in giving and considering others before themselves. Some days, it reveals just how much we have to work on in this area. Not to mention, the is a wonderful first opportunity for our children to share the gospel internationally. I was grateful to find this link this year to help give me some new ideas and tips. Ready, set, go bless a child in need this Christmas!
101 Operation Christmas Child Shoebox Ideas | Ideas for Christmas Box

No comments:

Post a Comment