Sonlight Curriculum

Friday, June 29, 2007

Welcome Baby

I'm proud to announce the birth of our first son, Jackson. After 41 weeks of pregnancy, my water finally broke and our little boy arrived just 7 hours later. This was a much smoother labor than my first and left me feeling empowered and so thankful to God for hearing and answering my prayers. We made it without any complications and have a healthy and happy new member to our family. What a blessing! God is so good.

I'm now a sleep deprived Mom of a newborn and a two year old. I forgot all the work that went into this and now it's taken to a new level with a toddler added to the mix. We're surviving the growing pains and looking forward to more restful nights in the future.

God reminds me of his constant care and love for me. He sustains me in my weakest moments. Jackson reminds me of all that is good in this world. A child is one of God's greatest gifts. My heart overflows with joy and thanksgiving as our family grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment