Sonlight Curriculum

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Be natural!


I've taken a real interest in living a more natural lifestyle. Yes, it's good to "Go Green," but more importantly as a Christian I feel I am called to be a good steward of God's resources. The big question is, "How do I begin?"

Well, it's not the first time I have mentioned one of my favorite blogs. Passionatehomemaking.com is one of the best resources for encouragement in the home and in pursuing a lifestyle that incorporates natural products.

Lindsey at Passionatehomemaking.com is celebrating her blog's 2nd anniversary! To celebrate she is giving away products that encourage living more naturally and healthy. She is featuring an e-book entitled, "Healthy Homemaking: A 52 Week Journey of Baby Steps to Help you Move Towards More Natural, Nutritious and Sustainable Lifestyle," by Stephanie at Keeperofthehome.com and Naturoil's natural body products. Check out her blog for more details!

What are your resources for more natural living?

No comments:

Post a Comment