Sonlight Curriculum

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back with Book and Blog Suggestions

I'm back.

As most Mom's know, we have limited private time in a day and I took a break from blogging in order to focus on some projects at home and catch up on some reading. I hope to pick back up as I find the time. I have missed this outlet.

I've made some updates which include a Mom Moment store where you can find some of the books I have found particularly helpful or encouraging in the roles of a christian wife and mother. Please feel free to share your own good finds. I love a good book!

I also like finding blogs that cover similar topics and interests of my own. I found a delightful one this past year at passionatehomemaking.com. Lindsey is a Mom who inspires as she tackles so many topics of interest. I'm sure I'll be referencing her blog often here at Mom Moment. Please visit her site as her blog is one of the best I've found. What's your favorite blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment