Sonlight Curriculum

Monday, January 7, 2008

Keeping that resolution?

Happy New Year 2008!

It's that time for making and keeping resolutions. I love a New Year. It's like the first day of school that every one gets to take part in for the rest of our lives. A fresh start, a clean slate and a new beginning. All at the flip of a calendar.

I always loved that line in You've Got Mail when they compare a fall day in New York to that of the smell of newly sharpened pencils. Everyone loves to be inspired even in the small things. And such is what a New Year does for me.

My resolution list started out as many. Then I read about how your chances at success really increase if you focus in on just one. So, for me it is going to be bible verse memorization. To increase the success rate even more you are to be specific, so my resolution still needs some work as I haven't picked the passage yet. I will post it when I do though.

I hope to journal more in the new year too. I used to have more time for that. I miss it.

May the Lord bless us as we strive to seek and to serve Him more in 2008. God bless you and your New Year's Resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment