A friend sent me these tips today. I really appreciated them. I hope they bless you and your home too!
2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
4. Say No to projects that won't fit into your time schedule, or that
will compromise your mental health
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and un clutter your life.
7. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over
time; don't lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time.
11. Separate worries from concerns. If a situation is a concern, find
out what God would have you do and let go of the anxiety . If you can't do
anything about a situation, forget it.
12. Live within your budget; don't use credit cards for ordinary
13. Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet, an extra house key
buried in the garden, extra stamps, etc.
14 K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an
enormous amount of trouble.
15. Do something for the Kid in You everyday.
16. Carry a Bible with you to read while waiting in line.
17. Get enough rest.
18. Eat right.
19. Get organized so everything has its place.
20. Listen to a tape while driving that can help improve your quality
21. Write down thoughts and inspirations.
22. Every day, find time to be alone.
23. Having problems? Talk to God on the spot. Try to nip small problems in
the bud. Don't wait until it's time to go to bed to try and pray.
24. Make friends with Godly people.
25. Keep a folder of favorite scriptures on hand.
26. Remember that the shortest bridge between despair and hope is often a
good "Thank you Jesus."
28. Laugh some more!
29. Take your work seriously, but not yourself at all.
30. Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they
31. Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most).
32. Sit on your ego.
33. Talk less; listen more.
34 Slow down.
35. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the
36 Every night before bed, think of one thing you're grateful for that
you've never been grateful for before. GOD HAS A WAY OF TURNING THINGS
AROUND FOR YOU.
"If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31)