Sonlight Curriculum

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Waiting for Baby

I was going to title this entry, "Time Flies" because I can hardly believe it's been a month since my last post. But when I look back on this past month it hasn't been a breeze either. I'm now overdue in my pregnancy and anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new little boy.

I could have been induced on my due date, but I passed up the chance in hopes of having a more natural birth experience. I was forced into an early induction my first pregnancy because of an ultrasound that showed my little girl may be getting too big for me to deliver. It was that or a C-section so I went with the induction. It was a very difficult delivery for me. I'd like to avoid that if possible. Atleast I'm full term and more this time and showing more favorable signs as far as I'm dilating and more effaced.

Last month I talked about Mother's Day. This month it's Father's Day. I'm so thankful my son is coming into the world with a wonderful Father on his side. This is one of the very reasons I married my husband...I knew he would be an incredible Father. And he is everything I imagined. I am so happy for my children to experience such a healthy love from their Father and such a Godly role model as well. He is a blessing to us all. Happy Father's Day Dad's! Speaking of which, I need to call mine. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment